Okay, so honestly I have no idea how the heck this whole blog thing works but I have been wanting to start one for months and never gotten around to it so here I am. Bare with me :)
I've been wanting to start a blog about our little life together for many reasons...
1. I am terrible at keeping people updated!
2. Apparently it is true that when you get married you become so busy with life, work, school, family etc. that you just don't have time to post about every little event on Face Book. Okay, maybe some people do but I always for get or I post it too late SO this way I can live life and post about our happenings later :)
3. Last but not least, I like reading blogs. So... why not start my own?
Here goes nothing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment